Learn more about joining Point O’ Woods Golf & Country Club, located near Lake Michigan in beautiful Benton Harbor, Michigan.
We offer a variety of different membership options to suit the whole family.
All Golf Members have family access and unlimited privileges for all non-golf facilities that include:
- All turf Driving Range & Practice Range
- Five Acre Short Game Practice Area
- Clubhouse Dining & Events
- Swimming Pool & Concession Area
- Tennis & Pickle Ball Courts
Initiation, Equity Fees and golf course access is dependent on the level and type of membership:
- Regular Membership - Full Annual Dues
- Regular Junior Membership - Reduced Annual Dues based on age under 40
Unlimited family access to 18-Hole Championship Golf Course.
- Regional Membership - Reduced Annual Dues
- Regional Junior Membership - Reduced Annual Dues based on age under 40
Unlimited family access to 18-Hole Championship Golf Course with payment of applicable greens fees.
- Limited Membership - Reduced Annual Dues & Non-Equity
Limited in-season family access to 18-Hole Championship Golf Course based on time of day. Unlimited family access in off-season.
- National Membership - Reduced Annual Dues & Non-Equity
Unlimited family access to 18-Hole Championship Golf Course for those without a primary or secondary residence within 200 miles.
For additional Membership information,contact General Manager Jim Leisenring at (269) 944-0175 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also fill out the below online form and our dedicated team will be in contact shortly